Monday, January 21, 2013

Review | Zoya - Anchor

Hi everyone, so today's post is a review on Zoya's basecoat Anchor (0.5oz/$9). I've been using this for some time now after the demise of my Opi Natural Base Coat.

Zoya's Anchor, one coat

How I use this product: I apply one thin coat on bare and clean nails. Followed by 2-3 coats of a nail polish.

Pros: I've used this base coat for a couple of months now and I've used 1/4 of the bottle. The consistency of the product is still the same as when I applied it for the first time. It extends the life of my manicure and I can usually wear nail polishes (any brand) for at least five days before I see chipping. Zoya also claims that Anchor has a protein complex that strengthens nails. Usually when I'm on a polish bandwagon I notice that my nails are stronger because I'm paying more attention to them and pampering them. I'm not sure if it's because of the protein complex. One major complaint that I've heard is that Anchor makes the nail polish bubble. I haven't seen a problem with my nail polishes bubbling at all.

Cons: None



No comments: