Friday, January 25, 2013

Review | Organix Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo


Through my search in finding a good sulfate free shampoo I’ve always gone back to the Organix brand. Although I haven’t found THE ONE with them I haven’t been completely dissatisfied with their products. That being said and CVS having a promo of 40% off I picked up a couple of shampoos. This review will be on Organix Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo (Reg $7.99/13 oz).

Organix Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo has a moisturizing creamy formula that has great lathering properties even though it’s sulfate free. It claims to mend and soften dry, coarse hair while stimulating the scalp with freshness, rich keratin proteins fortify each strand creating restored, soft, strengthened hair from inside out.


At the time I purchased this product and worked half way through the bottle I had long hair. I bought this shampoo because I thought it could moisturize the ends of my hair.

How I apply this product: With wet hair, I apply shampoo onto my scalp massaging it and working the product through my hair. After thoroughly rinsing my hair, I follow up with a conditioner.

Pros: This product being a sulfate free shampoo I was surprised of the lather it still gives. It has a fruity smell and a creamy consistency.

Cons: The ends of my hair still remained dry and this product didn’t stand out from any other shampoos I’ve tried. Although it didn’t do what it claimed there were no adverse affects done to my hair. I won't be purchasing this product again.



No comments: