Monday, February 23, 2009

Hello Kitty Haul & Makeover

So my Hello Kitty haul is complete. I bought half of these items previously online because I could NOT wait for my makeover to get the rest of the items. So I basically ordered what I knew I wanted online. My overall thoughts on the collection can be found here.


^^ My HK goodies in my HK makeup bag. It's pretty roomy and on one side there's a pocket to put additional items.



^^ Too Dolly Palette, Will post a FOTD on this soon.


So on to the makeover, I went right after work and my MUA who's a manager did my makeup. I wanted to do something dramatic because I knew in a couple of hours I would be washing it off. I also wanted to try the Lucky Tom palette because I didn't get that palette. As I was waiting for her to finish with her client I was looking through the look book and I decided to do the Stylin' makeup chart. I wanted it a little more dramatic and my eyebrows weren't done how I usually like them (I like 'em dark because I have really black hair and clean) but it's okay not one MUA so far has done them how I like 'em. But all in all I'm pleased with the look, I would use this look during the day because it's not too dramatic for me.






^^ I really need to stop doing these stupid looks lol, I'm increasing aging.



^ Haul Video

What are your Hello Kitty looks?

2 comments:

Reeka said...

Hey if that lipstick is cute-ster, then I did the EXACT same HK haulage. Just thought that was funny..lol. Anyways, that look is AMAZING on you, love it!

Nu Nu Dollie said...

Thanks for the compliment. :) You rock this look girl! :)