Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mario Badescu Samples


Hi everyone, I received my Mario Badescu product samples a couple of days ago and I wanted to show you the items I got. First of all, I've always wanted to try Mario Badescu products for the longest time (even before it was offered through Nordstrom) but I've put it to the side because I'm trying to get through the mountain of products that I already have. Hearing the raves about their products from Youtube Gurus got me interested again so I went to their site and filled out a questionnaire so I could do research on the type of products that they would recommend for my skin type and concerns.

A couple of days after doing the questionnaire, I received an email from them asking if I would like to try some samples of the products that were recommended to me...WHY OF COURSE! I thought it would take some time for the products to get to me because I didn't pay a penny for the samples. So I thought it would be shipped the slowest method but nope, I received it about a week after I replied to their email.

Here are the samples that I received for my oily skin...



- Enzyme Cleansing Gel
- Special Cucumber  Lotion
- Buttermilk Moisturizer
- Hyaluronic Eye Cream
- Seaweed Night Cream
- Flower & Tonic Mask
- Drying Cream
- Kiwi Face Scrub

 They even personalized the instructional pamphlet for me! Very nice:) This is the first ever that a company has given out samples with getting nothing immediately in return. To me it shows that they have faith in their products working. I'll let you know which products I'll be purchasing as soon as I form an opinion. 

No comments: