Monday, May 13, 2013

Mani Monday | Zoya (Pixie Dust) - Stevie

Hi everyone today's Mani Monday is featuring Zoya's Stevie from their Pixie Dust Collection. The Pixie Dust Collection is described to be textured, matte, and stunning. It's suppose to be used on its own, that means no base coat or top coat. Instructions are use apply thin coats and allow each coat to completely dry before applying next coat. The final product should take approximately 10 minutes to dry. The only polish that I picked up from the Pixie Dust Collection is Stevie.

Stevie is a cool toned lavender with silver reflective glitters/shimmers. It applied opaque in two coats and I applied a total of two coats. Application was great, no streaking and it applied even. I thought I would be bothered by the texture of the polish because I'm not a fan of glitter polishes but this was ok! Surprisingly it didn't drive me bonkers maybe because the texture wasn't too bad. It reminds of fine sand paper.

It wore three days before I starting to see some wear on the ends of my nails and its to be expected because there were no base coat or top coat to aid in the wear of the polish. The removal of the polish was similar to a glitter polish...it was a pain! but it was worth it:)

1 comment:

yummy411 said...

love it!!! thanks for showing it!!