Monday, May 6, 2013

Mani Monday | Hard Candy Candy Sprinkles

Hi everyone, today's Mani Monday post is on Hard Candy Candy Sprinkles. The two that I have are Pixie Pink and Gummy Green. I purchased them from Walmart, it was $4-$5. I bought this right after Crystal007 introduced her finds through her channel. I immediately went out to look for them and found them at my Walmart.  


The two polishes that caught my eye were Gummy Green and Pixie Pink. I did want to purchase more but was hesitant to because I'm not a big fan of glitter nail polishes (hence why you always see creme type of nail polishes). 
 Both of the nail polishes applied unevenly, not just the glitter particles but the polishes themselves. I had to apply about three coats of polish for it to look even. The manicures lasted two days before I saw chipping on the tips. I did apply the usual base coat and top coat. I'm disappointed because I can usually go for four/five days with most nail polishes because it starts to show some wear.

Overall, these polishes were fun to play with especially since I purchased them right when spring came. It got a lot of compliments but I wasn't impressed with the application and stay of the polishes. It was also difficult to remove the polishes, reminding me why I'm ever so loyal to my creme polishes.

1 comment:

yummy411 said...

omg i need! can't wait to hit the store! thanks!