Saturday, March 23, 2013

Review | Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes, Original Fresh







Hi everyone, today's post will be on Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes in Original Fresh. I purchased this in the travel section of Walmart for less than $2 for 5 towelettes. I had to go to my cousin's wedding on a different island and I wanted to travel light since I didn't want to pay for any check in's. I've used Pond's towelettes before and I forgot which ones I used but needless to say I was not impressed by them. Now these wipes, I really liked!



Pros: One of the few towelettes that actually have a decent amount of liquid. This may be because there were just five towelettes in it but I'll be giving it to them anyway. The towelettes were gentle enough not to irritate my skin like the Mac ones but good enough to remove all of my makeup!

Cons: The only con I could think of is the price, it would be atleast $0.20-0.25 each wipe. I'm sure with a bigger quantity the price will decrease. 

Overall: Wipes that I'll be bringing with me on trips. I do prefer the almond oil with a baby wipe method but since I didn't want to bring any oil with me on the trip I opted for wipes and I'm glad that I did.

No comments: