Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Haul + Swatches | Wet N' Wild Mega Last Lipsticks

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing the swatches of the Wet N' Wild Mega Last Lipsticks that I just received a couple of days ago. I ordered these from Drugstore and they had a promo of BOGO 50% off. They ended up being $1.50 each so I thought I'd pick them up to try since it was a steal. The two lipsticks that I bought (the coupon only worked on two lipsticks) were 907C Mauve Outta Here and 902C Bare It All.




My first impression were that they were matte and opaque. The swatches of them aren't true to life meaning that they were much more opaque. I tried both color on and I thought I would be leaning towards my nude 902C but it looks dead on me on its own. I would need to spice it up with some liner and gloss but I do think its workable. 907C is gorgeous and I believe it'll look great on all women. Please make sure your lips are in good condition because matte lipsticks and dry lips don't look good together at all.

No comments: