Saturday, March 2, 2013

FOTD | Another Diva

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of updates but I've been busy with life. Good thing is I got my taxes done! Thank You Turbotax. It was my first time doing my taxes myself and it was interesting. I'm into finances and it was interesting how deductions increase my refund. Like me donating $300-400 worth of items to my local Salvation Army increases my refund by $30-40?

Anyway let's get back into makeup business. For v-day I wore Diva for the first time and fell in love with it. So I wore it again a couple of weeks ago for a nice night out with the family. Since I actually had time to work on makeup I wore a look that I think is the traditional red lip look...winged eyeliner, flawless face, and lashes! I've been wanting to try contouring my nose so I did some contouring on it, you can tell in the first picture.

Products used is the same in the v-day post except for

1:1 Revlon Colorstay & Photoready
Ardell Demi Wispies



No comments: