Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What's in my Travel Bag?

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of posts I've been super busy and as I was packing my luggage for my weekend trip to my cousin's wedding it dawned on me...post material! Almost every time I get ready for a trip that requires me to fly (every trip requires me to fly, I'm on a island!) I do a youtube/blog search for What's in my Travel Bag?

I know it this may vary depending on the length of trip, occasion and etc...but I do think this covers the basics of each travel bag. This is just an overnight stay but my home is an ocean away so I most likely packed more than I should but better safe than sorry.

Brush Holder, Dry Products, and Quart Size Bag for Liquids
Mac Large Brush Container
 I'm super excited to have this brush container. It's been sold out on the Mac website for a such a long time, I just got this Sept 2012. I use this to hold my brushes even when I'm not traveling.

Quart Size Bag for Liquids
All liquids must be put into a quart size container which isn't a lot of space especially when you add all of the hygiene products. Use your samples! I have a sample of a Coach Poppy Perfume and the Body Shop Shea Body Butter. I also had a glass sample container that I cleaned out and had put about 2-3 applications of my Shiseido Moisturizer with SPF. I didn't have time but if I did I would have stopped by my the Estee Lauder counter and asked for a sample of my HG foundation, Double Wear Light.
Dry Products
I have a bag dedicated to my dry products. Now here is the place you can get crazy with because there's no restrictions but I try to look at it like "the more I bring the higher the chance of a product breaking/getting lost". Of course one brings the best of the best so I really try to limit it. Here are the items that I'm bringing..

- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush, Blissful
- Eve Pearl Concealer
- Mac Blot Powder
- Bare Escentuals Matte Foundation
- Mac Refined Deeper Bronze
- Benefit Brow Zing
- Beauty Sponge, dupe
- Japonesque Eyelash Curler
- NYX lipliner, Natural
- TheBalm, Mary-Lou Manizer
- Mac Lipsticks, Brave New Bronze & Mocha
- Dove Deodorant
- Travel Toothbrush
- Ponds Makeup Remover Wipes
- Ardell Demi Wispies

HG Quad (L to R) Blanc Type, Sable, Carbon, Soft Brown
Eve Pearl Au Naturale, warm palette
Mac Gentle Fumes, cool palette

No comments: