Monday, July 6, 2009

Haul: Art Deco

So I was browsing through Forever 21 and at the checkout area I found these! L.A. Color Art Deco Nail Art Polishes. I was looking through website trying to find the best deal on these a couple of nights before purchasing them. Good thing I found it at Forever 21. It was just $1.80! So here are the colors that I bought. I've already done zebra strips on my sister's nails and my cousin's toes. I have yet to do mines! WTF right? I'm waiting for them to get more colors because what's left are fluorescent colors. I want the basic colors first.

I also wanted to purchase those MIGI nail art pens but shipping is crazy. It's $7-8 for one pack. So the total price would be $32-33 for 8 colors. I found them on eBay for $24 and it already includes shipping but I wanted the basic colors and that seller doesn't have them yet. So I'm going to wait.

1 comment:

noone said...

woww so cheap! You have to post some more nail pics with these :D