Saturday, May 16, 2009

Product Review: Eskinol

So my favorite toner is Clinique’s 2 Clarifying Lotion, the pastel purple one. Clinique have a these 3 different types of skin type lines and I guess I fall into the second line which deals with combination to oily skin. Another great alternative though are the Eskinol toners, there are a wide array of different types of toners like classic, papaya, calamansi (lemon-lime), and others. I personally picked the papaya because of its ‘whitening properties’ since I do have some discoloration due to hyperpigmentation from past acne. So here’s my review on Eskinol Papaya Facial Cleanser.



Product: 4.5 out of 5
Packaging: 4.5 out of 5
Quality: 4 out of 5
Overall: 4.5 out of 5
Price: $3-4
Available: Stores that sell Asian products; CVSWould I buy this again? Yes

Pros: An affordable and cheap alternative to any high-end toners. It’s also 225ml, that’s a lot of product. It’ll probably last atleast 6 months with daily usage. It also contains less alcohol than many other toners so it doesn’t sting as much. The packaging is great also because it’s clear so you’ll know when you’re running low. It has a flip top cap and it a groove so the flip cap is really secure.

Cons: I believe that it might be difficult for some to get this product. I saw awhile back in my local Longs Drugs, which is CVS now.

Overall: An awesome product with really no cons to it!

1 comment:

noone said...

Cool! I've never heard of this product before, then again they don't have as large of a selection for things here in Ottawa. Sigh~ I gotta try it out when I see it though! :)