Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Product Review: Japonesque Mini Heated Eyelash Curler


So I was shopping around in my local Trade Secret and I wanted to purchase another Japonesque Power Curl Eyelash Curler (which I heart) but I saw their Mini Heated Eyelash Curler which I didn’t see before so I picked that one up instead. So here’s a formal review on the Japonesque Mini Heated Eyelash Curler.


Product: 1 out of 5
Packaging: 1 out of 5
Quality: 1 out of 5
Overall: 1 out of 5
Price: $16.00
Would I repurchase this item? No
Available: Trade Secret and locations that sell Japonesque products
Pro: It’s size! It’s smaller than most mascaras so it wouldn’t be a pain to carry in makeup bags.

Cons: It doesn’t curl my lashes! That’s a pretty big con there. I’ve use heated eyelash curlers before so I DO know how to operate them. I was trying to curl my lashes for 2-3 minutes and it didn’t even move and who has the time to hold a heated eyelash curler to their eyelashes for that length of time anyway. Not only is it time consuming but my eye was starting to get annoyed by the heat. The packaging feels cheap. The material that is used to make this eyelash curler isn’t durable at all. I’m sure this eyelash curler would crack if a 8 lb textbook was accidently placed on it.

Overall: This item is getting returned just as soon as I have time to return it. I really wanted this product to work but after two failed attempts I couldn’t do much.





Have you tried any heated eyelash curlers THAT works?


No comments: