Sunday, April 12, 2009

Product Review: 2008 Mac Holiday Palette (Cool Eyes)

Mac has these great holiday collections released during the holiday season (Oct-Dec). I've been collecting the holiday collections since 2004? and the 'cool, warm , smokey' palette themes began in 2006. I've always gone for the smokey and cool palettes. I just love my color and smokey eye looks. So here's a review on the 2008 Mac holiday palette cool eyes.


Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Quality: 4.5 out of 5
Overall: 4.5 out of 5
Price: $36.00
Available: Cosmetic Company Outlet, eBay

Pros: Lovely, soft colors in a to-go-palette. These colors are very wearable and I believe it will be lovely on all skintones.


Cons: The 2008 palettes have this jewels on the front cover of the palette and storing them amongst the other palettes are a bit difficult. That's why I leave them in their boxes.


Overall: A great palette to have and one to use during this Spring season. I've heard that they have hit the CCO's and I believe you'll be able to find them on eBay.



^^ A look from the 2008 Mac Holiday Palette, Cool Eyes

No comments: