Friday, April 10, 2009

FOTD: Soft Spring Purple

I've been wanting to do a spring look and I haven't done makeup in over 2 weeks! I hardly go out so I don't feel the need to wear makeup. It's a soft purple smokey eye, very wearable and easy on the eyes. It's featuring colors from the 2008 Mac Holiday Palette, Cool Eyes. The flash kind of washed out the colors but the look is pigmented. I was in the process of adding false eyelashes till I poked(ouch!) my eye out with the tweezers, hence the glassy eyes.

Face
Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Gel
Studio Satinfinish in NC44
Studio Lights in Sand
Studio Fix in NC 43
Refined Deeper Bronze
Don’t Be Shy


Eyes
Benefit Brow Zing
Espresso
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Bon Fete, inner
Feast, lid
Soft Brown & Espresso, crease
Carbon
Ricepaper, highlighter
Feline


Lips
Mocha Lipstick
Lust Lipglass






What spring color do you like to use?

No comments: