Monday, April 13, 2009

EOTD: Purple and Orange?

So this look was from awhile back but I don't believe I posted it up. I was soooo bored one night so I played with makeup. This look was inspired by Youtuber RissRose2, Purple Rain video. I used exactly the same colors she used but the purple from the Pandamonium Quad wasn't working for me so I used Mac's Entremauve pigment (LE) which I heard is a great dupe of Mac's Grape pigment (which is permanent). I'm going to use this a night out once I get back home cause I think it's sexy!

Eyes
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Entremauve pigment (wet)
Transparent teal reflects (on Entremauve)
Rule & Soft Brown eyeshadow, crease
Ricepaper
Feline



^^ Damn check out that zit err!

I believe that Rule eyeshadow will look great in the crease on the tan/dark skin ladies but I don't think it'll compliment the fairer bunch..try texture!

2 comments:

FuN and MakeUp said...

gorgeous purple! I love purple!!!!! just droppin by to show you some love =)

yummy411 said...

loooove entremauve pigment! it was my first pigment and a real true love