Monday, April 20, 2009

FOTD: Shadowy Lady Quad

Hi everyone. This look was done awhile back but I didn't post it because I didn't take any close up pictures of the eye. I was in a rush because my sister, cousin, and I were rushing to go to Sansei's, a popular sushi restaurant in Hawaii. After 10pm , sushi is 50% off and there's usually a line out the door so I had I only had enough time to take this picture. The reason why I posted this FOTD because DeblovesMakeup from Youtube did a similar look using the Shadowy Lady Quad that was released from the Cult of Cherry Collection (Fall 2008). I have two out of the three quads.

Eyes
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Deep Truth, lid
Soft Brown, crease
Shadowy Lady, crease
Ricepaper, highlighter
L'oreal Volumnious Mascara
Urban Decay Eyeliner, Zero

1 comment:

Stephie said...

you're looking goregous as always ate! and i LOVE your brows :)