Saturday, March 21, 2009

EOTD: Smokey Green

This eye look was actually done on St. Patrick's Day but I got to lazy to post it:P and I already had my Sugarsweet Collection Review up. So instead, I'm posting it now! I haven't done any green looks for awhile. Don't know why, but after this look I'll be popping some green into my looks. I know that it doesn't look really green in the pics but I think its the lighting but it's actually green.

Eyes (Mac unless stated otherwise)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Feline, on lid as a base and waterline
Soft Brown, crease
The She Space; Caught Off Guard, lid
The She Space; Dazzle Dance, crease
Black Black pigment, crease and lower lashline
Ricepaper, highlight
L'oreal Voluminous mascara
Espresso, brows



Show me your St. Patty's Day look!

No comments: