Sunday, March 22, 2009

EOTD: Mermaid

So on one eye I had my Smokey Green look and on this eye I'm sporting this Mermaid look. This look was completely experimental. I was going to play with more of the she space pigments but I've had this Scandalous Cosmetic loose eyeshadow for awhile now and I've been wanting to do a review on it. Can't do a review unless I use it right? So here's a look using the Scandalous Cosmetics Eye Lights in Sky Blue.

Yes the color in the jar is completely different from what's on my lid and that's because I'm using a black base which makes it looks teal-ish.

Eyes (Mac unless stated otherwise)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Feline, lid as a base and waterline
Scandalous Cosmetic's Sky Blue, lid
The She Space; Blazing angels, crease
Soft Brown, crease
Ricepaper, highlight
Carbon, waterline & crease
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara
Espresso, brows






Review will be up within a week!

No comments: