Friday, March 20, 2009

How To: At Home Manicure

So along with these nailpolish reviews that I've been posting I might as well post a manicure tutorial:) Also one thing about me is that I have a nail fetish! mostly feet though. I just stare at people's feet. I know that it's rude but I can't help myself. I've been doing my own manicure since intermediate school. I always went with my mom to get her pedicure and manicure at her friends place and her friend would just paint my nails for free when I was a kid. So just watching professionals doing it I learned from them. I haven't got a professional manicure for awhile (months!) because of the last one which really screwed up my nails:( I think she gave me a nail fungus because after that my nails were weak and yellowish. So that scared me to death to get another one. So I do them myself, might as well because I have ALL of the tools and it's free! So I hope this tutorial helps, if you have any tips yourself please share.

No comments: