Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You asked for it...first tutorial

So I had put a questionnaire to the right side of my page asking what do you want to see more of. Currently, tutorials are winning to my dismay(j/k) I just don't wear makeup too often. At the most 2x a week? I hate doing my makeup, taking a picture, and wiping it off. But I'll try to incorporate tutorials to this blog since that's what has the most votes. I still don't know whether it will be video or picture tutorial. Whatever is less time consuming? lol In the long run the less time consuming one would be the video. Don't need to resize pictures, watermark them and explain what is occurring in the picture.

Here's a video tutorial on how I do my eyebrows (video was done awhile ago)....



Let me know what you think and what you prefer video or picture?

No comments: