Monday, January 26, 2009

Skincare, Makeup, and Nailpolish Haul

So another haul:( I know but hey I got all these on sale! So yah not too bad right?! Well I'm $72.00 into my makeup budget. Uh oh, no hauling until Hello Kitty. I also noticed that I'm going to need to set a budget for my nails too since I'm feeding that thirst again. So here are my items!


Benefitcosmetics.com
- Wooosh Acne Foam Cleanser (love this stuff! Big improvement with my skin and I don't use it everyday either) $15.60 regular price $22.00

- Show Off, Meringue $12.00 regular price $16.00
FREE SHIPPING :)

Trade Secret Store
- Nail Envy Original + Nail Envy Maintenance $16.50 (buy 1 get 1 free)
- Opi's You Don't know Jacques! (loved it so much had to get a second one) $8.99
- Opi's Tickle My France-y $8.99
AND I got 20% off the total purchase and double points because it was a Tuesday



I've always had a nail fetish but it was under wraps during Fall Semester 2008. It's back though! I'm thinking of purchasing Konad's French Tip Nail Stamping System. I've tried Konad's years ago like in high school.

Anyone else tried it?

No comments: