Friday, January 16, 2009

FOTD: Wisterio Trio

So here’s my FOTD using my Wisterio Trio…noticed anything new?!?! Yes I got bangs! I’ve been lemming to get some for awhile but I didn’t work up the nerve to get them till now. I know I have such a strong part in the middle; I need to train them bangs! These colors are similar to my previous FOTD using the Lancome’s Stylish Design Palette. The only difference I that I noticed is that the Wisterio Trio has less shimmer than the Lancome colors. The color payoff of the Wisterio Trio isn’t the best even when I packed on the color using my Mac 252 brush.

Face
Studio Fix Fluid, NC 44
Studio Lights, Sand
Invisible Set Powder
Refined Deeper Bronze
Fleur Power


Eyes
Scandalous Eyeshadow Base
Wisterio Trio
Carbon
Soft Brown
Ricepaper
Feline Eye Kohl
L’oreal Voluminous Mascara
Benefit Brow Zing


Lips
40’s Pink Mattene
Jellybaby Lipgelee



Overall, I think that this look is appropriate to use day or night. Just add more carbon into the crease and it'll be a smokey teal look.


No comments: