Monday, January 12, 2009

FOTD: Hawt Pink

So I haven't done makeup on anyone for a long time, seeing that my roommate is a male. So my sister wanted me to do hers and I of course jumped at the moment. It took me longer than usual to do a makeover because I haven't done makeup for awhile and the lighting in my room sucks! One eye was always blended better than the other. Also my sister has very different facial features than me.

Face
Mac Moisture Cream
Mac Studio Fix Fluid NC 44
Mac Invisible Set Powder
Mac Deeper Refined Golden
Mac Afterdusk

Eyes
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Mac Nice Vice
Lancome's The Pink Carpet
Nars Caravaggio, purple side
Mac Smoke Signals pigment
Mac Carbon
Mac Soft Brown
Mac Ricepaper
Mac Feline
Loreal Volumnious Mascara
Benefit's Brow Zing

Lips
Mac Fleshpot
Mac Holiday Cool Set Palette








You like the Hawt pink? Lancome's eyeshadow The Pink Carpet is a rare gem. I don't have any Mac eyeshadow like it. Mac's Fushia pigment could be a dupe though.

No comments: