Saturday, January 10, 2009

EOTD: Lancome's Best Dressed

Ok, So I got my first request! Yay, sorry that it took awhile but I'm in the processing of going back to school but I got it up in a less than a week! So Luzia M had requested a look using the Lancome's Best Dressed Palette which contains blues and purples. Of the 3 Lancome Palettes I heart this one the most.


Here's a picture of the palette and swatches of the color




So here's a look using the blues in the palette.


I had use Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance all over the lid from lashline to browbone. Then I applied a color enchancing base like Mac's Rollickin Paint Pot only on the lid. Then using the colors from Lancome's Best Dressed Palette, I applied Drape on the inner 1/3 of the lid, then Best Dressed on outer 2/3 of the lid. I applied Mac's Soft Brown in the crease first, then applied Garment in the crease and Statuesque in the outer V. Lined the eyes using Mac's Feline Power Eye Kohl and had set it using the Statuesque eyeshadow. As a highlighter I had used Mac's Ricepaper.





It very much reminds me of Dame Edna's Wisterio Eyeshadow Trio (look coming soon). Do you like how I had wrote what I used in a paragraph style or would you rather I list it down?


Let me know in the comment section.

No comments: