Wednesday, January 7, 2009

FOTD: Coppering!

So here's an FOTD that I did a long time ago in November. So I've been makeup lazy lately..blame it all on Twilight! I'm almost done I swear, I'm on Breaking Dawn which is the last of the series. I just want to get it out of my system because I'm leaving to go back to college on Sunday:( boowoo. So this is my Fall inspired look, haha I know it's a bit too late but here it is for you.




Face
Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation, NC44
Studio Fix, NC 43
Studio Lights, Sand
Refined Deeper Bronze
Afterdusk Blush
Benefit Brow Zing, dark
Dipdown


Eyes
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance, all over eyelid
Rubenesque paintpot, lid
Coppering e/s, lid
Soft Brown e/s, crease
Bateau e/s, crease
Ricepaper e/s, highlight

Feline e/s, upper & lower lashline
L'oreal Volumnious Mascara


Lips
Mocha l/s
Lust l/g









Sorry the full face picture doesn't show the color well but you can see the color well in the close up pictures. These colors remind me of the Spiced Chocolate Quad from the Cult of Cherry Collection that was released last fall. This is a fairly simple look, a total of 4 eyeshadows used!

So what do you think about it?

No comments: