Saturday, August 23, 2008

Product Review: Urban Decay’s 24/7 Pencil Eyeliners

I just love these! I have Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Eyeliner in Zero and I’ve never used anything other than that on my waterline. It’s smudge proof and water proof which is a plus for many out there. I have teary eyes and the only products that last on my waterline is this and Mac Fluidline.

Product: 4 out of 5
Packaging: 4 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Overall: 4.5 out of 5
Price: $16

Pro: It’s really creamy which is important because we don’t want the delicate skin around our eye tugging as we apply eyeliner. This also makes it easy to apply liner without touching the eye area. I know with previous liners I would need to hold one side of the eye tight so I could line my eye. It also comes in many colors.

Cons: The price tag is kind of pricey but eyeliners last pretty long and it’s worth it in my opinion. I also like my eyeliners BLACK, like a true black. It would be sooo awesome if it had the Mac Feline Power Kohl black. This eyeliner is a faded weak black.

Overall: I think this is a must have. Till this day, I have not heard of a bad thing about these eyeliners. I think more people need to rave about it actually. In my honest opinion I think that this product this Urban Decays shinning star NOT their Primer Potion.

3 comments:

yummy411 said...

thanks for the review still... $16? gah! i want one though..

hey what color polish are you wearing??

Distinque said...

Yummy411: Try it! I'm going to wait for their x-mas kit where they usually have like 4-5 of these in a mini version. So I can try majority of the colors. My nail polish is OPI Night in Moscow! You really don't see the red flecks in real life. From afar it looks like a soft black:( It does look pretty in the pic tho.

christy kimchee. said...

LOL i was going to ask the same question on the nail polish :D