Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FOTD: Hot Pink N' Purple

Hi everyone! This fotd was from my going away party(I had 3!) with my co-workers. It a bit dramatic because of the vibrancy of the pink and purple. The flash washed it out but it was super pigmented. It was also my first time trying out Nars eyeshadows. I totally understand why that MUA said that Nars is the grown up/more professional version of Mac. I was swishing my brush around that eyeshadow pot because I'm use to Mac and I'll be damned I did NOT need to swish it around that eyeshadow pot at all. The finish is extremely velvety,easy to blend with and really pigmented. It would be nice to buy more of these babies but they're expensive ($32). Now I really want to try their blushes..especially Sin which I heard is a great dupe for Mac's Afterdusk which I heart.


Face
Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Gel
Studio Satinfinish in NC44
Select Cover-up in NW 35
Studio Lights in Sand
Studio Fix in NC 43
Yoga Mode
Refined Deeper Bronze
Afterdusk

Eyes
Benefit Brow Zing
Clear Brow Gel
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Fushia pigment with Mixing Medium as a base
Nars Caravaggio (both sides)
UD Ransom
Carbon
Ricepaper
UD Pencil Eyeliner in Zero
Eyelashes in #7

Lips
Syrup
In 3d


Enjoy!

1 comment:

christy kimchee. said...

this look is very girly and very Distinque :D