Sunday, June 15, 2008

Naughty Heat FOTN! -Happy Father's Day-

Let's start off by wishing those fathers out there a Happy Father's Day! My dad ended up working but we were planning to go to the beach and have a picnic there. Last night was my friend's Wedding! I did my cousin's makeup at 645am and I'm pretty impressed that it lasted till 11pm. (Pictures later) So her theme color was a tiffany blue and white. So I thought it would be cool to bust out my colors from the Naughty Nautical and Cool Heat Collection! So therefore a Naughty Heat FOTN:)

Face
Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 in NC 43 (#190)
Studio Fix in NC43 (#150)
Studio Lights in Sand (clean ring finger)
Refined Deeper Bronze (#129)
Blush Cream, Lilicent (#187)
YogaMode (#109)

Eyes
Too faced eye insurance, all over lid (clean ring finger)

Rollickin paint pot, lid (#242)
Mutiny w/ mixing medium, inner half of lid (#242)
Cool Heat, Outer half of lid (#242)
Climate Blue, Crease (#217)
Bell Bottom Blue, Crease (#217)
Shore leave, Highlighter (#213)
Shiseido Eyelash Primer
Fiberwig Mascara (upper)
Maybeline Lash Discovery (lower)
Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero


Lips
Syrup l/s
In 3d, 3Dglass



2 comments:

Lani said...

hottness! girl how is that MSF? i've always wanted to try that.

Distinque said...

Lani: hey girl, which msf? lol i'm lost...