Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tag!

So I stopped by Christiana’s blogspot and I saw this and I thought I’d like to complete one too! So here you go!
I’m Tagging anyone who wants to complete this. I know that everyone has been extremely busy lately. My Foundation: I use Mac Mineralize Satinfinish SPF15 in NC 43 (I’m trying to use this bottle up so I can start using my Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF! Which is better foundation for me because I’m oily)

My Mascara: I think I found my HG mascara, its L’oreal Voluminous in Blackest Black
My Blush: Loving my Mac True Romantic Beauty Powder Blush
My Day Cream: Clinique Moisturizing Gel
My Lipstick: Mac Syrup, nudish pink color
My Beauty Product Brand: I don’t just heart one brand. It may seem I love Mac but that’s because their continuously trying to better their products (I know this can be irritating at times!) I give each brand a worthy try but in the lead it seems it’s MAC.
My Essential Beauty Product: My Smashbox #12 brush and my Mac espresso e/s to fill in my eyebrows. I have extremely light eyebrows
My Favorite Makeup Product: Pigments…it’s so versatile
My Perfume: Paris Hilton, Heiress
My Nails: I like them french’D out
My Feet: French’D out again. Something about having French nails makes it looks real nice and clean. I usually have get cherry blossoms on the big toe too
My Hands: Cetaphil Therapeutic Hand Cream
Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Moisturizer with good sunscreen, chapstick and a good eye cream
Woman I Admire for their Beauty: Jessica Alba…she’s hot, its all natural beauty
Woman with the Best Sense of Style: I really like Kim Kardashian’s style but drop the hoochieness a notch or two
My Ultimate Dream: Get done with school and become a pharmacist…finding Mr. Right
My Favorite Fashion Publication: I don’t read magazines too often

2 comments:

yummy411 said...

hi shayna! have you worn the studio fix fluid a full day before? i found that i still felt more oily than i was comfortable with... i thought it was drier so i just put my bronzer over it and ehhh i felt like i need a good setting powder instead =(

also have you tried loreal voluminous in carbon black? that's my fav! great list! thanks for sharing!

Distinque said...

yummy411: Yah, for some reason it is less oily than my Mineralize Satinfinish..I think I might have used it with my blot powder that time I tried that out. and using that is a BIG difference.