Thursday, May 22, 2008

Product Review: Healthy Hoof Intensive Protein Treatment

So I’ve been pretty much blessed with pretty great nails. I could grow them long and I always gave myself a weekly manicure done by myself. Then I got curious...not always a good thing btw…and I got acrylic nails. I decided to get this done because your nails look for a longer period of time versus natural nails. I mean French nails on natural nails last less than 5 days and on acrylic nails it lasts for more than 2 weeks. It’s also less work for you because a manicure doesn’t need to be performed on a weekly basis. There is a price to pay though for acrylic nails, its an expensive upkeep(especially here! $25 for a fill) and your natural nails get weak.

Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 3 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5
Price: 1oz $3-4
4oz $7-8
Available at: www.beautydeals.com

So I started using this because my natural nails were so fragile because they have been filed down so acrylic nails could go over it. I also had acrylic scars, I like to call them that. Its those ridges on your nails from where the nail was filed down and new nail which hasn’t been filed down meet. So the product is in a twist top jar and it’s a thick cream. I applied twice a day, concentrating on my cuticles. I believe that healthy cuticles produce healthy nails. I’ve never seen healthy nails produced from beat up cuticles. Then put hand cream after I’m done to take care of the oily and greasy like texture but it’s very little with this product.

Pros: In less than a week I could already see a difference! My nails were stronger and not as fragile. It does what it actually says it will do

Cons: There isn’t any!

Let me know if you have tried this product!

No comments: