Monday, October 29, 2007

Yay! I got my new digicam

SOOO in between classes I got supplies to make my sephora inspired brush holder. It looks bomb by the way:) Thanks Enkore! He's a freaking genius swear! Check him out on youtube. Enkoremakeup! he's one of my favs. I cannot believe how hard it is to find those Colorfills to fill the container. I was practically stomping my feet in the middle of the aisle of Walmart and Ben Franklin. So I got small clear beads instead, it works but I think those fillers would have been better because they're even smaller.


Here's a picture of my brush holders:) I got two of them because I knew it couldn't all fit in one





So when I got home from my errands I discovered a box outside with my name on from Dell! My new Sony Cybershot T-70! It's awesome...too bad it can't take a picture of itself:) It took me awhile to get used to it because its touchscreen and I'm so accustomed to twisting the knob on my 2003 Sony Cybershot. It's still in good condition but I just wanted an upgrade and since I have an account with Dell why not!
Here's a picture of my new digicam, I got it in black tho
And here's a picture of my monster, Rufus...poor lighting all I had was my lamp on. He's sooo fluffy and white in this picture. He just took a bath and his fur needs to be blow dried (freaking dog, I don't even blow dry my hair) He's my litto fluffy one (commercial from Yoplait)

So since I have my new digicam I can do my videos now! Yay right?!?!?! I think I'm going to start off with showing my recent haul because it seems the easiest to do...baby steps people. Should be out by the end of the week. Stay tuned

5 comments:

The Faux Fashionista said...

Nice blog! Look forward to reading your coming posts :)

And omggg, you've got my dream camera! Me wants the one in pink though (I know...totally Elle Woods, but I like!)

Distinque said...

faux: Thanks for reading my post. I got it through Dell for $250...i think it's $50 cheaper than sony.com

The Faux Fashionista said...

Great! Thanks for the info, I shall relay it to my dad... *evil smirk*

Stephie said...

omg what a great camera! and i love the brush holders you made, i'm going to make some myself. did you watch the enkore video on it? he is so amazing :) it looks awesome and so chic :D your doggie is the cutest ever!

Alyssia said...

hey love your blog :0...also cute idea w/ the beads and the makeup brushes...TOO cute!