Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Mani Monday | Sinful Colors - Cinderlla [1106]

Hey everyone,
Today's Mani Monday post is featuring another pastel blue color, Sinful Color's Cinderella. I actually bought this when I purchased Sally Hansen's Breezy Blue. I just think pastel blues really compliment my skintone.

Available: at your local drugstore
Price: $1.99



Pros: Semi-bright pastel blue with iridescent shimmer particles.

Cons: I'm still able to see my nail line at two coats and the dry time is long. I always apply a base coat and a fast drying top coat to my manicures and even with that there was creasing on the tips of my nails after 1-2 hours after application. I've never had a nail polish do that to me ever especially with a fast drying top coat.

Overall: I'm not happy with the formula at all. It's a gorgeous color that really looks like something from a fairy tale but it's unfortunately something I wouldn't recommend purchasing.

- Shayna

No comments: