Thursday, July 10, 2014

Haul | Stila Deal at Ulta




Hey everyone,
Today's haul is from Ulta. I saw a deal that NouveauCheap posted on her instagram. Hah, I really don't recommend following her if you're on a budget. It was a Stila deal at Ulta only available for that day. So I went Christmas Shopping for my girlfriends!






Here are the items that I picked up:

- Stila Stay All Day 10 in 1 HD Beauty Balm Trio
- Stila Color Balm Lipstick x 2, Gabrielle
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Belisima
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Fiore
- Stila Stay All Day 3D Wet to Set Eyeshadow Trio x 2, Desert Sunset
- Stila Stay All Day 3D Wet to Set Eyeshadow Trio x 2, Skyline
- Stila Stay All Day 3D Wet to Set Eyeshadow Trio x 2, First Light
- Stila Stay All Day 3D Wet to Set Eyeshadow Trio x 2, Day Break
- Stila Gentle Skin Renewal Scrub
- Stila Coming Clean Revitalizing Gel Cleanser

I'm not going to mention how much I spent on these items because my friends will probably be reading this blog post. I'll mention how much I saved though:) I saved $264! I love deals. What's your recent beauty deals?

- Shayna

No comments: