Thursday, April 18, 2013

Makeup for Pic ID

Hi everyone, today's post will be on makeup for a picture ID. I had to renew my license and I had to think about what kind of makeup I was going to do and I thought this would be a great post. Since I didn't know what time of the day I'd be renewing my license I thought it would be best to wear a mattifying foundation (I usually do anyway). For people who has normal/combo skin I suggest you look into wearing a long wearing/mattifying foundation. We don't want a shiny face that we need to look at for atleast 5 years! The foundation that I wore was Estee Lauder's Double Wear Foundation in Honey Beige.

I did my regular contour and blush but applied it a bit heavier than I usually do so it'll be noticeable in the picture. I skipped the highlight in case I do look oily (despite my efforts not to). For my eyes, I used a black eyeshadow base and applied Mac's Satin Taupe on the lid, Mac's Soft Brown in the crease and Mac's Blanc Type as a highlighter.  For lips, I use Mac's Mocha and Mac's Plushglass in Wildly Lush.

Despite my efforts, there was a shine on my face it probably was because the camera wasn't the best and print out too. Hope these tips will help you in your future picture IDs:)






2 comments:

**Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Ditsy Sprinkles Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ** said...

Just came across your blog and love it! Following you on now. Hope to stay in touch x

http://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk
xxx

yummy411 said...

i love these kind of posts... karen of mbb did the first one i found since i've been in the blogosphere and i have another to add to my list when i need tips/reminders!