Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Review | Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser

Hi everyone, today I have a review on Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser. It retails for $17.95 for 4 fl oz but I buy my Sibu beauty products for much cheaper through Hautelook and their Cyber Monday Sale.

Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser

This cleanser has a non-foaming gel like texture with a real fine grit to it. This grit is extra fine that I actually use this cleanser with my clarisonic. This gentle cleanser is suitable for all skin types because of its natural properties. Sibu claims that this cleanser will maintain a healthy pH balance on the skin which is important because most cleansers changes the pH levels of the skin from neutral to acidic, stripping a couple of layers of skin and nutrients along the way. For these type of cleansers that changes the pH levels of the skin, it is important to follow up the routine with a toner. Since this cleanser maintains the pH levels a toner isn't necessary. I do believe in this claim because my face doesn't feel tight, it just feels cleansed. This cleanser has Sibu's signature smell, citrus which is funny because sea buckthorns are actually berries. One pump of this cleanser is sufficient for a wash and I've been using this bottle for 2-3 months, I'm about half way.

In summary, I do like this product and have back ups on stock (3!). With using Retin-A products at night I like to use a gentle cleanser like this in the morning.
         
Non-foaming gel with micro particles for gentle exfoliation












No comments: