Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Review | Pantene Detangler for Normal/Thick Hair

Hi everyone, today's post is a review on Pantene's Detangler for Normal/Thick Hair ($4-$6, 8.5 fl oz). My mom got this product for me and I've been using this for a couple of weeks.

How I use this product: I spray 4-5 sprintz of this from my nape down to the ends of my hair, concentrating on the ends. I don't even brush out my hair:)

Pros: This is a light weight leave-in conditioner that detangles my hair. It is non greasy and it has a pleasant clean smell.

Cons: This works great for my hair type (normal straight hair with dry ends) but may not work with curly thick hair. Tip that I saw was to brush out hair before washing. After shampooing and conditioning, spray into hair and start combing from bottom up. This product is fairly inexpensive in my opinion especially if you purchase it when CVS is having a deal on Pantene products so it is definitely worth a try.

No comments: