Thursday, January 3, 2013

Haul | Sibu Beauty

Hi everyone! Today I'm posting my cyber Monday haul. I'll be posting a lot of hauls in the next couple of weeks because I kept it in a bin waiting for me to share it with you folks. Sibu beauty had a 60% off sale for cyber Monday, one of the biggest deals I've gotten with them. I've purchased Sibu beauty previously from Hautelook (25%-30% off) and from them. So I stocked up on a few items and purchased some products to try. Here's my haul...



Sea Buckthorn Cleansing Face & Body Bar, 3 pack (reg $16.95/sale $6.78)
Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser (reg $17.95/sale $7.18)
Sea Buckthorn Purifying Mask (reg $29.95/sale $11.98)
Sea Buckthorn Rejuvenating Night Cream (reg $34.95/sale $14.56)

I saved almost $60.00 and ended up paying $49.95

Stay tuned for reviews!

- Distinque


No comments: