Sunday, December 30, 2012

Liebster Award:)

The Liebster award is a way to discover new blogs. Thanks Luxe11 (aka Jasmine and Jen) for nominating me:)


The Rules
  • The nominees must link back to the blogger to awarded them
  • If you are nominated, write "11 random facts" about yourself and answer the 11 questions the awarder wrote for you
  • Make up 11 new questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers!
Luxe11's Questions to me!

  1. Who is your fashion/beauty icon? Lilly Ghalichi!, she has great style and she's smart too
  2. What is your favorite drugstore cosmetic brand? Maybelline! I love their mascaras
  3. Favorite nail polish color? Sinful Colors - Easy Going, a dupe for Essie's Fiji it's just more behaved!
  4. Lipstick or Lip gloss? Lipstick
  5. If you had the chance to do a collaboration with any YouTube beauty guru, who would you choose and why? Nicole Guerriero, she has an awesome personality and creativity
  6. Sephora or Mac? Sephora
  7. What is your favorite lipstick shade? Nude, Mac's Brave New Bronze
  8. If you could only leave the house with one makeup product on your face, what would it be? Products for my eyebrows!
  9. Your biggest makeup "crime"? Licking a q-tip and using it to clean up my eye makeup, I'm sure I'm not the only one right!?!
  10. Chocolate or salty snacks? Salty!
  11. Which Disney Princess would you be and why? Princess Jasmine cause she's hot lol!

    Sinful Colors - Easy Going
     
My questions

1. What's your best beauty secret?
2. Your favorite youtube guru?
3. Why do you like blogs?( ie: swatches, deals..)
4. Most expensive beauty product you bought?
5. Least expensive beauty product you bought?
6. A goal you accomplished this year?
7. Favorite high end product?
8. Favorite drugstore product?
9. How much do you spend on beauty products annually?
10. How long does it take you to do a full face of makeup? (go clubbing?hot date? kinda of makeup)
11. What's your beauty resolution for 2013?

I'm not tagging anyone specifically, if you want to do this tag DO IT! also let me know you did so I can visit your blog and read your answers. Have fun!

- Distinque

No comments: