Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year's


Happy New Year's everyone! 2012 went by and now let's welcome 2013! This year was a great year for me and I hope it continues to 2013. Has anyone made any beauty related resolutions? I've made 2012 resolutions and I've actually completed only one! That was to spend less than $75 on nail polishes. I totally broke my makeup and skincare budget. I also made a couple financial resolutions and I completed 3 out of 4 resolutions. What I lack in discipline in one area I make up in another;)

So my overall beauty resolution is to...

Use up products! I have an over accumulation of stuff and Pinksofoxy inspired me to use my stuff and declutter my life. I do not have the balls to let go of my precious collection so I intend to use it. I've actually made some progress and will be posting a product empties post.

Have fun and be safe everyone!

No comments: