Saturday, February 25, 2012

FOTD: Satin Taupe

Hi everyone! So this is my first post in (in a long time) which I feature a face of the day (FOTD). I rarely wear makeup and even more rare a full face of it but an opportunity presented itself.

This look I mainly featured the 2009 Holiday Red She Said smokey palette from Mac. From all of their smokey eye palettes this has to be one of my favorites if not the most favorite. The only color I used outside of the palette is soft brown which is a transition/crease color I frequently used.

Eyes
Nars smudge-proof eyeshadow base
Scant (highlight)
Soft brown (crease)
Satin taupe (lid)
Soft Devotion (outer V)
Maybelline Eyestudio Master precise ink eyeliner, black
Milani Liquify Eyeliner, black
Ardell Demi Wispies

Face
Shiseido Urban Environment SPF 35
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light, 4
Bobbi Brown Corrector, Dark Peach
Laura Mercier Concealer, #4
Bobbi Brown, Pale Yellow
Mac MSF Natural, Medium Deep
Mac Bronzer, Refined Deeper Bronze
Tarte Amazonian Clay, Blissful
the Balm, Mary-Lou Manizer highliter

Lips
Mac Brave New Bronze lipstick
Mac Deelight Cremesheen  

No comments: