Friday, January 6, 2012

Review: Sally Hansen - Blue Me Away

* Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Blue me away*
Excuse the pen mark on my middle finger:)
Hi everyone, so I decided to start wearing nail polishes from my holiday hauls. So I wanted to try this bright nail polish that belongs to the Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear pack of nail polishes that was out at CVS for $4.99. None of the nail polishes that were in these set have a name on them and I doubt that Sally Hansen made special colors for the holiday season especially since they don't look festive. So I did some searching and this blue looks like it's from their regular line. So here is Blue Me Away.

Blue Me Away, lives up to its name alright. A creme finish that applied fairly okay. I had to apply thick coats because the brush was dragging and I could see brush marks. A very opaque nail polish that took two coats. No chipping yet (this is the second day) but I do see some wear at the tips. I think it'll last a good four days before it drives me insane and another manicure is due.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful blue color! :)

Distinque said...

Thanks Esra, Do you have experience with Sally Hansen's Xtreme line?

yummy411 said...

this blue is amazing! i will have to get this. i'm stuck on blue right now..

Distinque said...

Go! I think it'll look great against your skintone.