Thursday, August 5, 2010

No internet!

Hi everyone, sorry I've been MIA but I've been busy. I'm now settled in my apt ready to start the fall semester but I have no internet! I've been coming to Starbucks everyday to steal their internet. Before the move, my family and I threw my cousin, Kim, a baby shower! Yes, the cousin I do frequent makeovers on, she's 7 months pregnant! That took a lot of time especially since we had to hide it from her. I'll be posting another makeover post soon.

I plan to film some videos for my Youtube channel, edit them and upload them at Starbucks. Here's some videos to look forward to...

- E.L.F. Haul
- Makeup Tutorial Using E.L.F. products
- How to pack your makeup for college
- What to pack with you to college

Stay tuned for those, if you have any request leave them in the comment section

No comments: