Monday, July 12, 2010

Makeover: Silver Smokey Eye


Makeovers, I love giving them and I love receiving them. The past couple of days, I had the pleasure of doing makeovers on my cousin Kim. I've done makeovers on her before but she had some control over it, like what colors to use, how dark the eyeshadow application...yada, yada, yada. This time she gave me full control and she was very pleased with the result; so was I! She's not the easiest person to do a makeover on, her eyelids are sort of monolid-ish, her 'crease', skin fold, is very near to her lashline. She also has a lots of eye space so the eyeshadow application can be a bit tricky. I forgot to take before pics so I had to search my computer for a pic with minimal makeup on (above).

* all Mac unless otherwise stated *
Face
Studio Fix Fluid, NC 42
Studio Lights Concealer, Sand
Set Powder, Invisible
Sculpt Powder, Shadester
Melba Blush
Ricepaper e/s (highlight)
Espresso e/s (eyebrows)

Eyes
TFSI
Electra e/s
Smoke & Diamonds e/s
Tete A Tint e/s
Blanc Type e/s
Typographic e/s
Black Black Chromagraphic Pencil
Red Cherry eyelashes, #213

Lips
Lip Erase, Dim
Lust l/g
Springbean l/g

I hope you like the makeover!

No comments: