Friday, July 9, 2010

In the Groove Makeover with Togetherness

Hi everyone, the 'In the Groove' Collection is finally out! I placed my order on Tuesday when it was released on the website and I received it on Friday. Stay tuned for a haul video and makeup tutorial on it. I got a makeover at my local Mac counter by my favorite MUA, Jo. She's been doing my makeup for years, maybe 5 years? So I consider her a friend too. We're so comfortable with each other that she doesn't even go through the motions of telling me what she's putting on me and how she's applying it. So I don't have the complete list of products that she used, but I got majority of them.

*all Mac products*
Face
Strobe Cream
Prep & Prime Skin
Studio Sculpt Concealer, NW30
Mineralize Foundation, NC44
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, Medium Dark
Mineralize Skinfinish Petticoat

Eyes
Fresco Rose paint pot
Phloof e/s
Soft Brown e/s
Togetherness Trio e/s
Beauty Marked e/s
Blacktrack fluidline
Smolder eye pencil

Lips
Half Red lipliner
I like it like that lipstick
? Cremesheen

I hope you like the makeover!

No comments: