Everyone does has their own order of applying makeup. Here is mine!
1. Moisturize & Prime Face – After I wash my face and pat it dry; I immediately apply moisturizer to lock in the moisture of the water. Occasionally I use a primer like Mac’s Oil Control Lotion. I also apply lip balm so my lips are being moisturized before I add lipstick/gloss.
2. Eyebrows – I then fill in my eyebrows using Benefit’s Browzing and set them with Mac’s Brow Gel in clear.
3. Eyes – I always prime my whole eyelid with Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance. Then use another eyeshadow primer like Mac’s Paint/ Paint Pot in a coordinating color of the eyeshadow. Or I just my go to Soft Ochre Paint Pot or Blackground Paint Pot if I’m doing a smokey eye. I then apply my transition color like Mac’s Soft Brown eyeshadow; highlight color and lid color. Majority of the eye looks are in this order.
4. Face – Foundation, Concealer, Set Powder, Contour and Blush. I rarely highlight my face because I have some acne scars which get enhanced when using a highlight. Products vary with looks.
5. Eyes – Line my eyes with Mac’s Feline or Urban Decay’s Zero. Curl eyelashes, apply false eyelashes and add mascara.
6. Lips – Lipstick and lipgloss
I also use this order when I’m doing other girls makeup too. I make sure the eyes are done with the eyeshadows before I add products to the face. I don’t want to deal with fallouts when the face is already done. It’ll save on time and product. Why do I always do eyebrows first? Sometimes I completely need to start over on the eyebrows and I just use a wipe to get rid of the product