Thursday, January 14, 2010

FOTD: Mandidoesmakeup, Purfall inspired

So during the winter break I actually had time to play with makeup. I found some inspiration in the youtube gurus I subscribed to. Here’s one from Mandidoesmakeup called Purfall. My eyelids were so irritated from the rubbing I was doing because of my allergies so that's why they're uneven. The eyeliner on both are even lol. Mandi used the eyeshadow Texture which I noticed many girls using. Texture is described to be a muted peachy brown with subtle shimmer from the velvet family. The shimmer is pretty noticeable to me and I like matte shades in my crease to create some depth. So in the future I'll probably mix it with Soft Brown, my usual go to transition color.

*Mac unless otherwise stated*
Eyes
TFSI, all over lid
Soft Ochre paintpot, lid only
Blanc Type e/s, highlight
Texture e/s, crease
Smudged Violet e/s, lid
Cranberry e/s, crease
Smoke Signals pigment, outer V
Benefit Browzing, eyebrows
Urban Decay Zero eyeliner, upper and lower
L’oreal Voluminous




I hope you like!

1 comment:

Stephie said...

pretty :) glad to see you posting again :)