Monday, October 19, 2009

Sephora Friends and Family Sale

So today is day 1 of Sephora's Friends and Family Sale so a discount of 20%. (code is FF2009). This is a very much anticipated sale for me because I have items saved in my shopping cart. So once I got up to study for my cell molecular mid term today I turned on my computer and went straight to the Sephora website. Hit checkout and made my purchase. I must say the items aren't really exciting but I thought I would share it with you anyway.





- Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream 32 PA+++ $31 ($24.80)
A rich eye-area cream that minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and enhances skin's radiance while providing exceptional protection against UVA/UVB rays. Protects the delicate eye area from UVA/UVB rays to prevent signs of premature aging. Minimizes the appearance of UV-induced fine lines and wrinkles and promotes resilient-looking skin. Contains rose apple leaf extract, an antioxidant that prevents the production of free radicals. Apply evenly 20 minutes before sun exposure. All Shiseido sun products proudly display the Skin Cancer Foundation seal of recommendation. (Review of this later! I love it so much!)



- Tweezerman Animal Print Tweezers in Zebra $20 ($16)
I need an extra set of tweezerman tweezers so I can send my older one for sharpening. Plus this one has zebra print!
- Stila Eyeshadow Compact $2 ($1.60)
I ordered 6 eyeshadow compacts to house my 6 eyeshadow duos that I ordered from beautycrunch.com

What are you getting from this Sale?



No comments: