Thursday, September 10, 2009

I've been bad....



So I've done some hauling from Mac and Sephora. Sooooo bad..but I'm still within my budget. Besides the Mac Style Black which contains my precious Volcanic Ash Exfoliator I probably won't be purchasing till Sephora friends and family sale and Mac's Holiday Collection. So what have I been hauling...





Mac
- Texture e/s
- Typographic e/s
- One off e/s
- Photorealism Quad
- Blush x6 Palette





Ever since I received an email from Stila Cosmetics promoting their Barbie line I could not stop myself from lemming for this!


All this for $28! sweet deal! So I went to the stila site but shipping to Hawaii is $25. WTF right!?! So I ordered it through Sephora along with some Christmas items that I'm giving as gifts just so I can get free shipping. Temptalia's swatches of these was the final push! Stay tuned for a product review and FOTDs on this palette.

No comments: