Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stress is Over, now here's the bride's look


So I've been talking about my first legit gig. Sorry for the lack of posts but I wasn't completely satisfied with the looks for the bride and bridesmaid. So I was practicing looks for them the past week, it probably took a total of atleast 5 tries for the bridesmaid.


Here's the look I did on the bride. I was completely frustrated with browns till Indianwood paint pot and Woodwinked met each other and BAM. One of my favorite paintpot/eyeshadow combination. It's like a light liquid gold. The bride is a NC 43 so the look isn't too bronze for her.
Eyes
TFSI
Indianwood p/p
Woodwinked e/s (lid)
Soft Brown/Bamboo e/s (crease)
Brown Script e/s (crease)
Bateau e/s (outer V)
Blanc Type/Modest Tone (highlight)

I wasn't able to take too many pics because I had no space on my memory card. So I'm going to wait for others to upload the pictures.

1 comment:

ectini said...

It's still on target hehe it's a revolving desktop organizer or something like that xD It's 19.99 but with shipping to HI it's like $40 :(